Best Dental Care Houston
Are you looking for the top dentist in Houston for general dentistry? It’s extremely important to find good general dentistry in your area because it helps you maintain your oral health and prevent diseases. General dentistry includes routine dental examination, teeth cleaning so there’s no accumulation of plaque and tartar in your teeth, and a complete cosmetic smile makeover. In this article, we discuss how you can find the best dental care, how cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, and what is the best dentist office in Houston.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Improve your Smile?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to treatments that help improve the overall appearance of your smile. These may not be medically necessary treatments, but they can boost your self-esteem by improving your smile greatly. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile by whitening yellowed or stained teeth, fixing crooked teeth, or fixing misaligned teeth. The following are some of the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- Invisalign: These are clear aligners that you have to wear on your teeth for 6 months to 18 months. These aligners apply pressure on your teeth to gradually move them in the desired direction. This can drastically improve your smile by aligning your teeth correctly without you having to wear ugly metallic braces.
- Dental Veneers: If you have a lot of different issues in your teeth, such as intrinsic stains, crooked teeth, misalignment, etc, you can simply get dental veneers. These are covers that are attached over your existing teeth to completely transform their appearance.
- Laser Gingivectomy: Some people have a “gummy smile”, i.e., they have excess gum tissues, which affects the quality of their smile. If you’re suffering from this issue, you can get a laser gingivectomy treatment in which the dentist will remove the excess gum tissues so you have a more even smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Yellowed teeth can be a huge cause of self-consciousness for most people. If you have stained teeth, you may not feel comfortable about smiling freely. However, with the teeth whitening procedure, the dentist can use a whitening gel and a special type of light to bleach your teeth and get rid of all surface stains. This can drastically improve the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Fillings: No one likes to have chipped tooth or gaps between their teeth. However, thanks to cosmetic fillings, dentists can now use tooth-colored materials to fill up the cracks or gaps. The fillings are BPA-free and they look exactly like your other teeth so no one can tell the difference.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Is your teeth extremely messed up. Is it chipped, stained, broken, or fractured? In that case, you may not be able to fix it with procedures like teeth whitening. Dental crowns are caps for your teeth that can be attached over your existing teeth. They completely cover up your teeth and look perfect. If you’re missing some teeth, you can also get dental bridges, which are a series of several dental crowns.
- Dental Bonding: This is a strong alternative to dental veneers. The dentist basically applies a cosmetic resin putty-like substance over your teeth and then sculpts and polishes it perfectly so that your teeth appear perfect externally. Furthermore, this procedure is completely non-invasive and the dentist won’t have to alter your existing teeth in any way.
What is the Best Dentist Office in Houston?
URBN Dental Midtown is currently the best dentist office in Houston for a number of reasons. We provide the best dental care to patients of all ages and we have treatments in various fields of dentistry such as restorative dentistry, general dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry. You can also keep us in your contacts as emergency dentists so you can approach us directly during urgencies.
Advanced Dental Treatments
At URBN Dental, we provide some of the latest dental treatments and we’re equipped with the latest state-of-the-art infrastructure. Our dental treatments and procedures are minimally invasive and we ensure that our patients are physically and mentally comfortable with the procedures. All of our dentists remain abreast of the latest dental treatments and techniques that carry a negligible risk of side effects and complications.
High Quality Dental Materials
At URBN Dental, we use the highest quality of dental materials available. We also maintain the highest ethical standards by only using BPA-free dental fillings and products. BPA is a chemical compound that’s often used in dental products to harden them, but some studies show that they can have adverse effects on young children. Even though the study isn’t conclusive and most dental clinics continue using BPA products, we’ve completely sworn them off. We only use completely safe BPA-free dental fillings and all of our dental products are made by VOCO, the country’s best laboratory for dental products.
Dealing with insurance providers can be a nuisance. No one likes hassling with them to find out about their insurance coverage. However, at URBN Dental, we are affiliated with all of the top PPO insurance providers and our dental staff will handle your insurance information to get you the best possible coverage. You don’t have to worry about any of it. We’ll also break down all of your out-of-pocket costs so you know exactly what you’ll owe us before actually heading into the procedure.
Schedule your Appointment with the Top Dentist in Houston
Now that you know which is the best dental clinic near me, you should go ahead and schedule your appointment with the top dentist in Houston!